Here are some sample posts to get you started. Use #FoodDay2014 and/or #RealFoodJustFood in your social media.
- #FoodDay2014 inspires Americans to change their diets and our food policies. #RealFoodJustFood
- On October 24, thousands of events around the country bring Americans to celebrate and enjoy real food. #FoodDay2014 www.foodday.org
- With Food Day, we celebrate our food system when it works and fix it when it’s broken. #FoodDay2014 #RealFoodJustFood
- Celebrate #FoodDay2014 with your family. Check out our kids’ cookbook, 20 Recipes to Get Kids Cooking! http://bit.ly/1mSr1C8
- #FoodDay2014 is a chance to celebrate healthy food and the people that grow, harvest, and serve it! www.foodday.org #RealFoodJustFood
- Every October 24, thousands of events all around the country bring Americans together to celebrate & enjoy real food. #FoodDay2014 will have a special focus on food access & justice for food & farm workers. #RealFoodJustFood http://www.foodday.org/
- #FoodDay2014 is a day to resolve to make changes in our own diets & to take action to solve food-related problems in our communities at the local, state, & national level. http://www.foodday.org/
- Use #FoodDay2014 to start eating a healthier diet & put your family’s diet on track. Look at the Food Day recipe cards for some new ideas. www.foodday.org/recipes
- This year I’ll be attending a #FoodDay2014 event in my community. Find events near you at www.foodday.org/events
- #FoodDay2014 is a time to work together to bring awareness about food and farm worker rights. What can you do to help? #RealFoodJustFood
- Celebrate #FoodDay2014 with your family! Cook dinner together & talk about how you can make healthier choices year round.