Here are some sample posts to get you started. Use #FoodDay2015 in your social media.
- -#FoodDay2015 inspires Americans to change their diets and our food policies.
- -On October 24, thousands of events all around the country bring Americans together to celebrate and enjoy real food. #FoodDay2015
- -With Food Day, we celebrate our food system when it works and fix it when it’s broken. #FoodDay2015
- -Celebrate #FoodDay2015 with your family. Check out the kids’ cookbook, 20 Recipes to Get Kids Cooking! http://bit.ly/1mSr1C8
- -#FoodDay2015 is a chance to celebrate healthy food and the people that grow, harvest, and serve it! www.foodday.org
- -Every October 24, thousands of events all around the country bring Americans together to celebrate & enjoy real food. #FoodDay2015 http://www.foodday.org/
- -#FoodDay2015 is a day to resolve to make changes in our own diets & to take action to solve food-related problems in our communities at the local, state, & national level. http://www.foodday.org/
- -Use #FoodDay2015 to start eating a healthier diet & put your family’s diet on track. Look at the Food Day recipe cards for some new ideas. www.foodday.org/recipes
- -This year I’ll be attending a #FoodDay2015 event in my community. Find events near you at www.foodday.org/events
- -Celebrate #FoodDay2015 with your family! Cook dinner together & talk about how you can make healthier choices year round.