A day-long Food Day celebration that will include educational sessions and workshops, a local food expo, hayride/farm tours, activities for kids of all ages, and a special Farm Elegant Dinner.
- Food Day Expo is free and open to everyone from 9 AM - 4 PM CST.
- Meet Your Farmer Night is free and open to everyone from 5 - 9 PM CST.
- Conference & Local Food Lunch costs $10.00. Registration is required.
- Workshops cost $45-50 for materials, and registration is required.
- Farm Elegant Dinner is $35/plate, and registration is required.
The L.D. Brown Ag Expo Center is a multi-purpose event and educational facility located on WKU's 780 acre Agricultural Complex. Situated right off of US 31W and directly linked to I-65 via the Natcher Parkway the Expo Center is readily accessible from any of the lodging and dining establishments in Bowling Green. http://www.wku.edu/expo/
- RSVP below for the free Food Day Expo or Meet Your Farmer night.
- To register for the confrerence, workshops, or Farm Elegant Dinner, follow the link to the agenda/registration form.
406 Elrod Rd
Bowling Green, KY 42104
Google map and directions