Every 2nd and 4th Tuesday of the month, HVHC hosts a farmers' market on its campus. In honor of Food Day, the October 22 market will be extra-special!
In addition to more than a dozen great vendors, our market will feature:
- Master Gardeners from the Cornell Cooperative Extension demonstrate composting
- Art of the Harvest exhibit, with agriculture-inspired art on display in the hospital lobby and throughout the halls
- Locally-sourced and sustainable healthy cooking samples provided by our new food service provider Cura Hospitality
- Delicious local food for purchase
- Rockland Roots Farm-to-Table Food Truck
- Special giveaways!
- and More!
1980 Crompond Rd
Cortlandt, NY 10567
Google map and directions
Michael Bulger ·